Sunday, April 13, 2008

Offensive to the eyes!




I was at my favorite taco stand waiting for my order today.....and this really hot guy was ordering food after me....as i waited for my food i stood there admiring his perfect face. As my eyes wandered i noticed his square jaw, his body which was amazing....and a million fantasies ran though my head...i actually think he caught me looking at him a time or two. My eyes traveled down inch by inch making me fall in love with him every step of the way....then i got to his feet. His fuckin' feet were a different story all together!! My eyes were made love to by his face...then brutally raped by Croc wearing feet!! I knew right then and there that he wasn't gay. No self respecting gay man would dare put those things on his feet. The only exceptions are the gay men that didn't get the memo about fauxhawks being out years ago....and those old gay men that i stare at and say to myself "please don't ever let me be THAT". I'm sorry, but what is this world coming to? Why do people insist on wearing Crocs!! Is it purely a comfort thing? or do people actually find them aesthetically pleasing??? Personally...I'd rather walk on broken glass than wear Crocs.....and those of you that know me....KNOW its true!! The day i wear Crocs is the day I'm lying in bed of a fuckin Coma and someone like my parents have put them on me. Of course they would! My mom buys me sweaters from J.C Penny or like some fuckin shit from Mervyn's.....then i always give her that look like..."do you even know me at all?", but really though..if your cankles cant hold up your body then its time to shove your finger down your throat or starve yourself....NOT wear Crocs to be more comfortable. Now that I've vented i feel much better...

No comments: