Friday, April 4, 2008

Has it really come to this???

So in my boredom i stumbled upon a great website www.gayprisoners.net

Any of the people that know me out there already have heard my weird fantasies about having a cholo boyfriend. Maybe its because i grew up in San Gabriel Valley....or around a bunch of Cholas....but for some reason I have always had a thing for bad boys.

After looking through this website for about 2 hours....i started to feel like one of those crazy ladies that writes to prisoners, and then marries someone like Richard Ramirez....the night stalker (who i think is hot in a weird way)....maybe its not knowing if he would kiss you or bite your nose off....call me crazy..

Well anyways.....so reading these prisoners profiles...you think they sounds so nice and sweet.... because they are pretty much looking for the same thing we all are.."someone to spend my life with", "someone that likes nice dinners, and hanging out"...then you take a look at what they did and there are things like "Sexual Battery", "Attempted Murder", or "Rape".......ofcourse my favorite is a man that says.."i like to write. Sometimes i can be shy, and it can be hard for me to meet people"...then you read his crimes...and they list "Two counts attempted murder, 2 counts 1st degree burglary, theft by unlawful taking over $300.00, criminal mischief"...If thats fuckin shy...then i would hate to see him when he's outgoing!!

I swear, with some of the fucked up shit I've done to some guys....i would like be dead in a day if i dated any of these dudes.....But its fun to pretend....

Some people want the charming prince to ride in on a white horse and be swept away...I prefer to be kidnapped and held at gunpoint...you say tomato i say tomahto


here is an example of the kind of studs you can find on this site

No comments: