Thursday, April 24, 2008

Facebook is depressing me...

So i jumped on the Facebook bandwagon about a year ago....and i still dont get it. It's rich kids Myspace. Way too complicated....i signed up for all these little programs that people send me that are supposed to be fun. Somehow i signed up for one that lets people rank "how cute you are", or "who would date you".......i actually went on out of curiosity to see the people who would date me....and like 3 people out of god knows how many that looked at my profile said they would date me. So, i figure...3 people ain't that bad right? They must be some quality folks. Come to find out 2 of them were girls that i know...and one of them was a girl that didnt get the memo that i like dick not vag! Depressing....i came home and made myself 2 vodka tonics to chill out....i think i will have a few more....anyone know of a tall building i can jump off of and just end it all?

No comments: