Saturday, May 24, 2008

Karma

Last night i went out and ran into this guy that i used to know. When i was younger i used to think the world revolved around house music, and dancing. Horrible, i know! So anyways.....this guy used to have a crush on me when we were in that era. I never really paid attention to him, or even gave him a chance.....i dont even know what i was looking for back then. So why is it when i saw him, hes like SOOOO fuckin hot now!! Of course thats totally my luck, right? I would totally fuck him in a second, but cut to 6 years ago and he was totally not do-able. This whole little game of Karma just makes it more apparent that i will NEVER, EVER find love.......if its not my present situation fucking shit up for me...then its my past.....and lately my past is being a bitch. So to all those many people i have been a bitch to...im sorry, get over it, and stop being hot!

No comments: