Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Best gift ever in life!!







So, I have always dreamed of being a blonde...because....i really want to see if they have more fun. Yesterday i decided to go for it. After getting my hair done i felt that something was missing....i needed something to accessorize my new hair. Then today in the mail i got a gift....... I think it was the best thing i have ever received. Alana and Nate sent me CROCS!! CROCS!!!! For a second i thought i might have ordered them in a drunken state....but there is no way in hell i could ever be that drunk. I think i would have died of alcohol poisoning before being drunk enough to buy those for myself. Alana is totally trying to bring me into the Croc wearing club. That club is like one step below Scientology on the crazy meter! Stay tuned for pictures of me with my new gift in awkward situations. If Tyra Banks can wear a fat suit to see how fat people live, then i can wear Crocs as a little experiment to see what really goes on in the Croc wearin club.....I will either have a boyfriend in like 2 days or my feet will be covered in puke.

No comments: