Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Quincenera!!







August was a good month for me.....I had a fuckin raging birthday party!! I always had this deep fear of having parties. I always feel like if i have a party no one will show up....but that was not the case. I felt so loved, got some amazing gifts....including a bike....and just had a great fucking time. I was actually proud of myself for keeping it together until the very end of the night....thats when things got messy. I fuckin past out on a chair outside.....and 4 friends proceeded to molest me with a hotdog for an hour. I have about 100 pictures of them fucking with me...when i woke up i found the most random shit in this house. I found a bullet (cocaine is gross), $180 in cash, and a list from a game we were playing which was like truth or dare....it included such things as "make out, take off your pants, paula shows her tits".....here's to being 28! oops i mean 15!

No comments: